SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION
These days its not enough to just get a beautiful vibrant website designed and deployed by Social Synergy.
You need to be found on Google.
Social Synergy provides a Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) service with a results driven campaign. Our SEO is focused on 5 main areas:
- Reporting on a regular basis
- Return on your Investment
- Complete openness and honesty with you from the very beginning
- Advice and relationship throughout the whole process. We will help you understand whats hot and whats not and how it affects your business.
I concentrate on researching and identifying the best key phrases to focus our efforts on. I understand web technology and design interfaces that are engaging and that can be fully ‘understood’ by search engines.
The websites I produce are clean, user-friendly, semantic with high performance content that is SEO friendly. If you want the proof then have a look at our testimonials of previous clients and then see how we can help you.
WHY SEO IS SO IMPORTANT
Traditional Print media such as newspaper and magazines no longer have that punch that it used to. Yellow Pages are decreasing their circulation and are changing their business model as well.
The one place that people rely on for their search is the internet; especially search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo.
85% of Internet users claiming search engines as their main tool to find sites and the number is growing daily.
Visitors from search engines are the best kind of traffic as it is composed of quality users seriously searching for a product or service.
Search engines are open for 24/7 searching. They work for you full time, generating prospects and inquiries whilst you are sleeping.
They are now, the most powerful sales lead generating tool around if your site is optimised and in great health.
Having your site ranking on page 1 gives authority to your business. It adds credibility and reputation that you are a market leader/expert/guru in your field.
Ask yourself one important question: where does your website end up? If the answer is not page 1 or worst case top of page 2, then your competitors are there and they are getting all the new business sales leads.
1. We provide analytic reports for your main keywords. A before and after snapshot of what is working, and what traffic is being directed to your site. Keeping in mind it could take a couple of months before any results are in once I weave my magic.
2. My SEO clients are getting consistently great rankings. I don’t just build back links (like some others). I offer you a strategy, a well planned campaign from the ground up. As Social Synergy is a small business I work close with my designers to ensure that all the pieces of the web/SEO puzzle fit nicely together. There is a fine line and we know how to tight rope it, design, content, branding and reporting to help you have a breath taking site that ranks well. Not too many other companies can do it all for you.
3. We are budget friendly. As SEO is a organic approach, there are a few businesses who are still charging a one size fits all approach and for this reason we can offer value added packages that can suit your spend.
We never lock you into a long term contract (no more than 3 months) but allow you the option to opt in longer if you would like a more intensive program. It has been proven You should keep your SEO consistent but if you feel that you would like to try another medium we won’t take it personally we could even help you.
4. We work the Social Media Arena. On average the customer visits roughly 8 sites and places on the internet prior to buying. Therefore Your site has got to be in many places including: Google+ You Tube, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google Places etc
Social Synergy lives in the social media space and that means that I know how to position your website within these platforms. I am also able to offer some cool designs for each of your social media profiles ensuring that all your online communication and marketing material is consistent. Consistency is the key!
5. Search engines love fresh new content.
You have got to write well thought out, concise content that:
- helps guide the user around the website easily
- keeps them on site looking around for things that they like, there by reducing bounce rates and site exits
- exciting ‘salesy’ copy that not full of boring, useless facts
- SEO friendly, not over busy with keywords that try to trick the search engines.
- Google likes to see that your website is constantly changing, therefore it is very important that you keep adding content to the site. Content pages can be news/blogs, videos/photos, testimonials, new products and services or perhaps some industry goss. You just have to make sure the site is forever changing. Without this your site will not get indexed and your rankings will take a dive. We have a lot of industry know-how and with this in mind can create content that will help your website explode.
6. Domain name selection.
Domain names account for a HUGE component in SEO rankings. If you are about to register a new URL, think very carefully the keywords you can make work for your domain name. I help you find the keywords that your prospects would actually use to find your business. From the very start I am always looking at ways to help you increase leads to your business.
7. I understand the pain points with getting your content search friendly, its important you understand this also and I will educate you as we go.
8. I explain the process in terms that you will understand. We can talk the talk and I make sure you can walk the walk with us, after-all this is an investment you are making. I set realistic time frames and never over promise. Some companies will promise instant rankings overnight. What I offer is a promise of professional and dedicated approaches to SEO that will lead to longer lasting greater rankings.
9. I can get you on Google Maps with my Places package. I am able to list your company right on the Google Map giving you a more targeted local search. Maps results are now loading directly into the main search so this is something that I consider carefully. This Google places optimisation is actually playing a bigger part than a lot of people ever envisaged.
10. I will hand over to you a list of keywords I am targeting and optimising your page with so you can have them as a base point.
Biggest mistake ever, the one huge error that website owners make is implementing DIY SEO. All with very little results.
They do research and think they know enough to implement these tactics they have read online. SEO is a method that should compliment your strategy using someone you trust is important. Social Synergy is a trusted small business in Sydney’s Northern Beaches and have clients who have used this very service before.
So make the right move and contact me now!
Let me help you plan out your online marketing strategy. The choice is yours. You can watch your competitors continue to rise to the top or you can do something about it right now and stop this from happening.
For a free 30 min consult contact us now